Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
I hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in the Yoga Retreat offered by Anna Bek and Joanna Lewins, during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Yoga Retreat. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical conditions that would prevent my full participation in the Yoga Retreat.
3. I understand that if I am pregnant, I will take the necessary steps to ensure my doctor and health care providers know I am participating in this Yoga Retreat. I assert that I am of fit health to participate in the Yoga Retreat and will alert all Yoga Teachers whose sessions I participate in that I am pregnant.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Yoga Retreat, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the retreat, including any and all activities done with the Yoga Retreat group, or as an individual at the Chettinad. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Yoga Retreat, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Anna Bek and Joanna Lewins, and their staff for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the retreat. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Anna Bek, Joanna Lewins, and the Chettinad, Ibiza.
5. I understand that my image may be taken in the photography of the retreat and I permit the use of my image and voice in all media, worldwide, and for perpetuity for promotion and memory of the retreat experience. There is no obligation, however, for any images to be used by Anna Bek or Joanna Lewins.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY - 500€ is a non-refundable deposit and must be paid to secure your spot. Rooms are on a first come first served basis. Full remaining balance is to be paid 60 days before retreat commences (27th of August). If for any reason you have to cancel your stay, you will be paid back, minus the 500€ deposit, as follows:
less than 40 days before retreat starts – 0% refund
more than 40 days before the retreat starts – 50% refund
If in the unlikely event that we have to cancel the retreat, all guests will be paid back in full within 14 days of being notified. We are not responsible for any additional costs that are lost outside of retreat costs. Flights and transfers to and from the airport are not included. Please ensure your passport is valid and you have the appropriate visa if required. All classes are optional and schedule is open to change and will be confirmed on the retreat.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents.
a word from
Often our lives are so busy we cannot make or curate the experience we want for ourselves. I like to offer a way for you to feel embedded in the culture yet with a true sense of feeling looked after and supported in your yoga immersion. I’ve done the leg work, the curation, the vetting process, the thinking and planning. All you need to do is to surrender to the experience and drop into yourself. My wish is for you to walk away feeling light, healthy, happy, with a greater connection to yourself and to the island we call home 🌴 - anna
a word from
When was the last time you just sat, and breathed, and just allowed yourself to be still, no where to go, nothing to do? Without the distractions of phones, thoughts… life? Often we don’t take the necessary time to unwind, integrate, be, until our physical body is calling out to us with illness, pain and possible disease. It’s only then that we stop and potentially attempt to cure, rather than heal why this is appearing in the first place. Our bodies are so clever, and physical ailments are just a sign that something is out of alignment on an emotional & spiritual level. - Jo